Doobldedo

Don't you hate it when you turn on the radio and it's the end of a really great song? Or when a really great song plays on the radio right when you're pulling into a parking lot or your driveway?

David Crowder's Oh, Happiness! came on the radio just as I was getting to my driveway. I was like, well, I guess I'm just going to be sitting in the car for awhile!

And then I was like, hang on, this is silly, I'll just go inside and play the song on YouTube.

And I did that, and then I read some blog stuff, and then I was like, I haven't blogged in a couple of days, I should blog.

So I am blogging. I should really be sleeping but I am not. I am just a overflowing fountain of wise decisions and smart moves. I ceased to amaze myself a long time ago.

Anyways. This week has been, shall I say, surprisingly not horrible? Well, I should say my mood has been remarkably not horrible. My life is pretty fantastic pretty much all the time, I just don't always look at it positively. I got over the events I alluded to in my last post remarkably quickly along with other events in my life.

I've just told myself not to freak out and--for once!--I've obeyed myself. I almost feel guilty for not being more upset than I am. Haha

...And I was going to go on and talk about work related blahblah stuff but I am too tired. What I was going to say in shortened form:
  • I am very upset that one of my supervisor people is switching to another department and going to third shift. I liked her, she was nice. The lady who is taking her place? Nice, but annoying.
  • I am going to put in an application to get my hours switched next week, I think. Wee! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That song is cool, not sure why I haven't heard it before. Very nice.

For whatever reason my family doesn't listen to music that much in the home (unless my kids pull out my old Supertones CD's) Also my car's radio is dead (tried to fix it) but my drive to work is 5 minutes so I didn't get past trying a few times. We listen to 102.5 always plays the same stuff and 100.9 sometimes to me has too much fluff at times for my liking.

So I listen most of the time to new music when I work at home or something like today

Nice!!

--Shawn L

Anonymous said...

I listen to my iPod at work though. --Shawn