Seven Friday Shorts

1. My poor little hands are suffering so much, the poor things. They're dry and hangnailified and the nails are stubby and break a lot. I assume I should be applying more lotion to them but I get out of the habit until I have bloody scabs on the ends of my fingers--then I think to lotion my hands but I don't want to get lotion into the bloody scabs so I don't.

And bandaids? They just fall off.

2. Going to work shortly, I am expecting to clock at least forty-seven hours this week. Woot, woot!

3. Those extra hours are needed right now. On the way home from work on Wednesday my car decided to flash a "You're going to die" light at me. As far as I can tell, if that particular light comes on you don't need to do anything really, it's basically like a "service engine" light. If it comes on, you just ignore it and keep driving. If it flashes? You're car is about to explode.

Having my own car is pretty much awesome, except when it's not.

4. My sister and one of her friends are planning on "dieting" all November long. I am this close (" ") to joining them. I eat so badly all the time. Fast food and soda and candy and white flour and sugar and all that other sinfully delicious stuff. (Well, "delicious" is debatable.)

5. I have a new absolute favorite pair of jeans. Kelsey bought them for herself and then decided that she didn't like how they fit her. She has sold them to me for $8, I haven't actually given her the cash yet but I am already receiving the benefits that come from owning these pants. They're freaking awesome, my new favorite, most beloved pair.

6. And now I am going to be late for work but...one more short to go.

7. I have no idea what I am going to wear to work today. Why is it so hard to get dressed in the morning? You'd think this would be easy but no! I guess I will be wearing my wicked t-shirt. I have yet to wear that shirt and have someone come up to me, point at it, and go, "Yessss!" or some other positive something.

No comments: