For Entertainment Purposes Only

I was surfing the radio in the car yesterday. I came across a station playing Fleetwood Mac's Go Your Own Way. I was like, "YESSS!"
You can go your own way, go your own way
You can call it another lonely day, another lonely day
You can go your own way, go your own way
And by the end of the song I was all: my emotions, my emotions. Ahh. So sad.

Journey's Lovin' Touchin' Squeezing. OneRepublic's All This Time. Oh, dear. I promised myself I wouldn't listen to this stuff.

Now my insides are a blubbering mess. Why so pathetic?


Walking on Sunshine. Mikeschair's Someone Worth Dying For. After those songs I feel all:


I love gifs. They're so expressive. And amusing. When you can't say it with words (or don't won't to), say it with a gif.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, if books ever get like this I will go literally insane!!! These are cool gifs, but it does something to your brain like facebook does some sort of borg (or my Dr. Who) thing to your brain.

I'm assuming I will keep a paper copy of all books in the future. I better buy all of the books in the world before they are all digital.

My wife is a big journey fan! But she takes them in small doses. They have some good ones. I prefer love songs from Over the Rhine. More like poetry to me.

---Shawn

Anonymous said...

Had fun joking around

Actually my kids loved the gifs. Julie laughed so hard. I liked the bottom one the best.

--Shawn

Kristen said...

I know! They're so hypnotizing. I just stare and stare.

The first one is my favorite. I get amused watching Rachel pull out tissue after tissue. When will she pull out the last one?

So glad Julie was amused. :)