I'm a Big Girl Now

So far this week I have worked thirty-six and a half hours. I am so tired right now, but only one more day until the weekend. This week has felt so long, I cannot wait for Saturday.

I might be working on Saturday, too. Maybe. Probably not. I am trying to brace myself for it, I hope I won't be too disappointed if I do have to work.

Nope. I cannot do it. I am going to be horribly disappointed if I have to work. My Saturday is full of projects without adding in a couple of hours of going to work.

Thankfully, however, I knocked one thing off my to-do for the week. I went and got the oil changed in my baby car. Woot, woot. I also bought a huuuge bottle of lotion because my hands are so dry and irritated...and unattractive.

Going square dancing this weekend. So excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again cool. I thought it was next week