Day Three and What's On My Mind

A song I used to hate but now I love. I know there are songs like this. I have to think.

I can't think of any! Hate and love are strong words. I didn't like Hey Soul Sister by Train when I first heard it and for awhile afterwards, too. Now, I like it, but I don't love it.

Wait! I've thought of one, I did not like Our God is Greater (Chris Tomlin) but now I am quite fond of it. It is actually a good song!

I was in a really weird mood today. At work I was bantering off and on all day with this one guy. He usually doesn't come to work but today he did and we worked next to each other pretty much all day. He called me a dork, his "red-headed friend," and told me to go away. He was walking by me talking to this other girl and he said, "I should have called in today, I didn't know I would have to deal with her." Her being me.

Well, mister, I don't like you, either. There. (It's all in fun. I hope. :P ) I was kind of upset with his lack of effort, though. I mean, seriously, dude. The trash line hasn't moved an inch all day. It's getting really full. Could you please fix it?

And then, this one lady, who never fails but to get on my nerves, asked me what I thought about the new process. I told her that I liked it. She asked me if there was anything I didn't like about it. I told her that I didn't like the "One Chance Only" button. In the old system you could push the button saying you were done but then push it again and undo it. Go back to being "not done." If you're wrong, you just go back and try again. I'm constantly hitting the button before I am ready and so I need to get somebody to fix my box for me. It's really frustrating, I hate being dependent.
Anyways, I told her that I didn't like the way you only get one chance. And she proceeded to tell me that I am just doing it wrong and if I just did it right the fact that I only got one try wouldn't be a problem. Don't tell me I'm wrong, woman! It was a really frustrating conversation because she was trying to tell me how to do it and I was trying to tell her that I was doing exactly what she told me to do but it wasn't working. She was just like, if you would just do it right, it would work.

...And I am going to be done blabbing now. Weekend fun! Woo. :)

No comments: