Thirty Songs in Thirty Days: A Sad Song

I have to remember that it says "a" and not "the." So, here is a sad song.

Javert's Suicide from the musical Les Miserables is the saddest song that I can think of. His despair, confusion, ending with him jumping off the bridge. It's the saddest song I can think of.

I bought a pair of pants the other day. They are freaking awesome. They are not even slightly stylish but, oh yes, they are awesome. They fit me, which is a good start. They are long enough. They are just brilliant. (And the legs are flaired. They could almost be bell bottoms! Haha)

At work today, we got way behind over the morning and then, my level got slammed so bad. The nice thing about getting slammed really hard is that time flies. I was shocked when I looked at the clock and it was 6:30. I was also almost too busy to be hot. That was nice. Anyways, we got slammed really bad and I am doing my best to kick butt. Honestly, I was working really hard! Despite that, two different people told me to work harder/faster. What the? I'm the only one on this side that can fit my boxes on my line. I was/am thoroughly insulted. Tease me about anything you like but don't tell me to work harder/faster.

And...I cannot believe this weather! It's March! Spring hasn't even sprung! I sure hope it doesn't get too much hotter though! I don't know if I can take too much more. I always say that but I always manage to plow through.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

When people tease in that oh-so-unfunny way, I'm pretty sure company policy allows you to bite them.