Thirty Songs in Thirty Days Challenge Thingibob

1.)My favorite song.
2.)A song I hate.
3.)A song I used to hate but now I love.
4.)The oldest song I like.
5.)A song I think is over played.
6.)A song with an awesome music video.
7.)A sad song.
8.)A happy song.
9.)A song that gives me the creeps.
10.)A song I listen to while I study
11.)A song that reminds me of someone.
12.)A song that is connected with a good memory.
13.)A song I could play on repeat indefinitely and never get tired of it.
14.)A song off my favorite album.
15.)My guilty pleasure song.
16.)The song stuck in my head right now.
17.)A song I know all the words to.
18.)My favorite love song.
19.)A song that makes me wanna dance.
20.)My favorite cover song.
21.)A song in my favorite genre.
22.)A song by my favorite band.
23.)A song I love but haven't listened to in a long time.
24.)A song I listen to while I clean.
25.)I song I discovered through a friend.
26.)The last song I listened to.
27.)A song I recently heard for the first time.
28.)A song I like, but my friends hate.
29.)A song I like from a band I don't.
30.)A song I wish I heard on the radio.

Those are the days. Today, day one, my favorite song. OH DEAR. This challenge is...challenging. I don't know that I even have a favorite song.

I think I need to not think about this all too hard, I have to go with whatever comes to mind and not the one and only, hands down, perfect song.

But, this, this is my favorite song. There can only be one, one and only, hands down, perfect song.

I'm thinking There is a Reedemer or Change My Heart, O God.

No comments: