My Guilty Pleasure Song

Switching to second shift, so far, so good. Everything I expected to be great has been great. Everything I expected to dislike, I've disliked. So, yay. It is also a learning curve because a lot has changed since I was last a second shifter. I feel like I have to reclimb the totem pole.

Anyways. I made breakfast, put together my lunch, and got myself dressed and I still have an hour before I have to leave! Sweet. So sweet. :) So I am going to blog now, while I have the time. And I am doing it now because if I wait I might forget. I've been forgetting a lot lately.

I've had this song picked out from the beginning. It's definitely a guilty pleasure for me. Hold on, get ready, here it comes.

I'm Your Lady by Celine Dion.

Yes, folks. Awesome song! Check it out.

No comments: