Seven Friday Shorts

1. I have this feeling that Facebook has ruined my blog posting. Is that just my imagination? I was once able to make posts and come up with titled for them without a problem, I think. I have a love/hate relationship with that site, it's fun and great but ya know, it's annoying a lot of the time and I am basically addicted. Oi.

2. My official torture by chemistry has begun. Give me back my biology! It was so easy, sometimes it was even...gasp...interesting. I stink at mathematics. I've been tortured by geometry for ages now and chemistry, too, is too much! I basically have no school subject that I'm good at now. Can you tell I am not feeling very optimistic about this course? Part of the problem is, I think, that my life is so consumed with school that I'm getting less than adequate sleep and so my brain isn't up to tackling this stuff. I am glad it is Friday! Whoever is interested: I (mostly) love mathematical formulas, they're real cool. Plugging in the numbers and finding out the mass or specific heat of something is nasty.

3. Do you have an uncle you've never met? Cousins? I do. Aunt Bethany just found out that she and my uncle who-I've-never-met are going to have a baby which will be another cousin that I have not met. We keep thinking how enjoyable it'd be to take a road trip to ME but it hasn't happened yet. Insufficent funds and not enough time. Someday I will meet my uncle and those cousins that I have never met.

4. Recently my sister and I joined a ladies' morning Bible study--it is good to attend one again! My family has not attended a Bible study regularly for a few years, we attended one irregularly for a few months last year, too. It is good to have some social time in the middle of the week and to devote that time to God's Word.

5. Yesterday Mom went to a psychiatrist and was proclaimed to have anxiety and panic disorders. Not cool, my friends, not cool. Life at home isn't exactly simple or easy, hasn't been for awhile. We'll all survive though, right?

6. I am so hungry. I can't really enlighten on this one any.

7. The weather is lovely this week! I'm so glad to see the sun! I was beginning to miss it, I was getting tired of the perpetual clouds. I haven't been outside since yesterday morning but I plan on making a trip out there soon. I am kind of wary of summer (blah heat!) but, you know, a little sun is perfectly welcome.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Everyone is posting about spring! I think we might have a disease....