Give Me the Benefit of the Doubt, Please!

Okay, yes, it's true: I did just change my template again. Now, before you bite off my head for being one of those change-profile picture/template/desktop background-every-three-hours kind of person, understand that this will not last. As soon as I find the template that says "me" and "gently mad" all over it I will not change again for a good while (6-18 months, I'd guess).

I'm looking for something classic and artistic with that "That's so cool!" factor. I think the one I have now might be it. I cannot be sure if it is or not until I fix the problems it has (like the hideous sidebar) and the fact that the post dates aren't showing. Please know, if I do not get those things fixed to my liking I will be changing yet again. I'm pretty near certain that this background would be the perfect one if the sidebar wasn't so ugly and if the awesome poststamp was working correctly. *sigh* Oh, the woe, the woe. :P

Some of you might not have a problem with the background changing thing but I tend to roll my eyes at people who do so it is emberrassing when I take apart in it. It reminds me too much of the antics of disinterested teenagers with no backbone. If there is one thing I don't want to be there are dozens. One of those dozens is a disinterested person with no backbone.

I think I will post again tomorrow but I may not be making the template presentable until Sunday or later.

2 comments:

Daughter of Eve said...

This one is epic. =D

Miss Me said...

Yeah! I agree with FoN