Several Random Things About My Current Existence

I have a cold. It's terrible, my ears ache and my throat hurts.

My sister has appendicitis.

I got my highest chemistry score thus far, a 98%, on today's test. Mega woohoo! :) I should be, by this time next week, finished with chemistry. Another mega woohoo! :)

Monday marked two months until my birthday. (I do not normally countdown to my birthdays, BTW.) In case you're wondering, this is all freaking me out just a wee bit. I have to soon be a responsible adult (instead of a responsible child) and learn to drive. I'll probably wreck the car within the first week. Driving has never been something I looked forward, too. (No wonder I've put it off, right?)

Lastly, I learned the other day that I am exactly a hundred years younger than my great-grandmother. She was born in 1892.

No comments: