I'm Floating Away: Chemistry and Hot Air Balloons

"I am floating away lost in a silent ballet/I'm dreaming you're out in the blue and I am right beside you/Awake to take in the view/Late nights and early parades/Still photos and noisy arcades/My darling we're both on the wing/Look down and keep on singing and we can go anywhere"
-- Owl City, On the Wing

It seems appropriate to start the first blog post after you've changed your template to a hot air balloons and ferris wheels with that quote, even though I listened to songs like I Just Can't Wait to be King, The Ring on the Finger, What is this Feeling?, Edelweiss, Camelot, Bring Him Home, Make Them Hear You, Part of Your World, Defying Gravity, Memory, etc., etc., etc. I love Pandora, it's awesome.

This might interest you: you are reading words written by a --dun, dun, duuuuun-- chemistry survivor! That's right, folks, I finished chemistry today! After working and grinding and cramming for almost two months straight--I have finished! I took the last quarterly test today and got a B which I did not expect so it made me kind of sad. Also, the fact that I got an average score of only 87% was disappointing but you can't be really be sad and depressed when you are finished, can you?

So, after I finished chemistry I didn't continue my very industrious studying but instead got on the computer and threw away a few hours by changing my template. Very mature, don't you think? If ever you want a new template, follow the link at the bottom of this page because her free templates are better than most. Admit it, most other templates look like Myspace nonsense. ;)

You are all welcome to congratulate me if you wish. :)

2 comments:

Daughter of Eve said...

Why on earth would I congratulate you??

jk :P

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :) And your new template is epic, also. ;)

Kiwi D. Fruit said...

That's GREAT, Kris!! Congratulations!
And I think it's okay to throw away a few hours on the computer, especially if you've finished chemistry in what, two months? See, I kept telling you it wasn't all that hard, but you wouldn't believe me! =D
~Kiwi~