Take Me Away

My newest revelation: I am tired of school. Sick of doing school. It is drudgery.

You know how it goes, don't you? You start the school year--school days sometimes, too--full of day seizing get-go and it slowly dwindles away until the get-go is gone and you're tired of seizing the day and you just want to be done and have a really, really, really long break. (At this point summer break looks much too short.) You know how that goes, right?

I have five weeks (actually more because I'm not going to finish In Time) until graduation and my get-go has cleared out. I'm not pushing, stressing, or any of that stuff. It's terrible. :P Failing isn't that big of a deal any more, before I was sure I would end up being depressed for a week and three days if I didn't finish when I wanted to but now, eh, maybe I'll be a little disheartened or melancholic for...possibly three hours.

It doesn't help that I despise geometry, dislike Latin, and that the tenth chemistry module is real hard. ;) Still, I do press on, it's just harder to come up with motivation right now.

In other sort-of-schooly news, my Facebook withdrawal is much less than I expected. Eventually there will come up a time when I won't long to check it every fifteen minutes. Also: since I have taken up this internet fast I have only been on the internet twice. Yay me! :P

No comments: