(Like I Actually Clean or Anything)

A song I listen to while I clean. When I clean, which is rarely, I like to listen to Broadway pieces and get blown away by the voices and talent some people have been given.

I have ten minutes before I need to leave for work. So! No procrastinating about the song picking for me today.

Memory from Cats. That song is miles above every other song from that musical. I mean, some of the other ones are good but are pale in comparison with Memory.

Daylight
I must wait for the sunrise
I must think of a new life
And I musn't give in
When the dawn comes
Tonight will be a memory too
And a new day will begin

Burnt out ends of smoky days
The stale cold smell of morning
The streetlamp dies, another night is over
Another day is dawning

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yep, Memory leaves every other song from cats crying in the dust! It's amazing!