Tacos, Train, and Ringtones

Today I had that new fangle thing they serve at Taco Bell. You know, that taco that has a Doritos shell? Yeah, that thing.

It was Heaven. Seriously, now, it was magic. My favorite bites were the ones near the bottom. The ones with shell, lettuce, and tomato were good; the ones with the meat, shell, and sour cream were pretty awesome. For its next pairing with Frito-Lay, Taco Bell needs to deliver a nacho with Doritos instead of the old and boring tortilla chips. Okay? Good.

A song introduced to me by a friend. I am going with Drive By by Train. I like the song, when he is singing it, when other people are singing it along or along with Train I find it an annoying song. Why? I don't know why. It's kind of weird. But, yeah, it's a good song introduced to be by Kelsey, my biological friend. (Twisting the rules much?)

When I get my--if I get my phone back, I am getting myself an awesome ringtone. I am currently trying to pick the best most freaking awesome song to use. If my phone rang using the voice of Bon Jovi that would be pretty epic. I'd constantly be wishing someone would call me just so I could hear that "Woooaaa-ohhh! We're halfway there-eeerrreee!"

Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up would be pretty hysterical. Old Time Rock and Roll by Bob Segar would probably make a pretty good ringtone, too. The theme from Doctor Who? Deliciously geeky. I'd have to make several ringtones and attach them to the numbers of the people who call me the most, just because I don't think I could pick any one song.


Kelsey's phone used to have the "Wake me up in the middle of the night" part of Maroon 5's Never Gonna Leave This Bed play when someone called her. That was pretty good.

No comments: