Thirty Songs in Thirty Days XXVI

I am just blogging super quick before I get up and start my List of Things To-Do Before I Go to Work list.

So. Thirty songs in thirty days. Day twenty-six. The last song I listened to. This isn't actually the last song I listened to, this is the third or fourth (or fifth) to last song I listened to. All the ones that came before that on the list I already posted about/am going to post about. It might be cheating but I would rather not repeat any songs. Much as I'd like to.

SO. Today's song is! Won't Go Home Without You by Maroon 5. Yay! The pre-chorus is so depressing....

Speaking of the last song, and of padding this post, I didn't actually like the movie, The Last Song. You know what I am talking about? That movie with Miley Cyrus. Reasons for this:
1. The lead female protagonist was named "Ronnie." Ugh.
2. The plot was so shallow, it was not well thought through.
3. It was really annoying.
4. Miley Cyrus makes irritating facial expressions.
5. It was like a pointless, wishy-washy Hallmark film--it was like a Hallmark film. Subpar screenplay, actors, cameras, and so on. The scenery/sets were pretty reasonable, though.

I swear I didn't go into The Last Song determined to hate it. It just happened naturally. So, save yourself the sorrow. Go for...I cannot think of any other good movies in the same genre. The genre of Teenage Angst/Romance.

Now, to start of my list! First up, eat breakfast.

No comments: