Light Composition

I guess I am going out for lunch today. I cannot find the vegetable peeler. (That's my excuse, but really, I just don't feel like bringing lunch today. The peeler is probably just sitting in the bottom of the sink but I don't feel like digging for it.)

Yesterday I got stood up by someone at work. We had an Important Visitor yesterday, I don't know who it was. Anyway, I was supposed to be part of the tour that the Important Visitor was getting. Thing is, apparently, the Important Visitor wanted to blaze his own route. I waited in my designated spot for about an hour waiting for this dude to show up. He never did. Bummer. :(

So, today, we have another Important Visitor coming, even more Important than yesterday's. We shall see how things go.

So, I'm off to work! I wonder if it's still raining? If it is, I am going to be singing Gene Kelly the whole way.

No comments: