Thirty Songs in Thirty Days XIX, XX, & XXI

I am going to make a fool out of myself with my Roman Numerals. *cough*yeahIdon'tactuallyknowwhatI'mdoing*cough*

Anyways. Missed a couple of days! Forgot to post before I left on Saturday and wasn't home on Sunday. So, catch up! I guess I have Saturday's, Sunday's, and today's to post? Yep. Here goes!

A song that makes me want to dance: Achy-Breaky Heart by dreamboat of the '90s, Billy Ray Cyrus. The electric slide and that song go hand in hand, and I am pretty awesome at the electric slide! hehe

My favorite cover song would be Without You covered by Glee. I think, I know I had a favorite cover song picked out and I can't remember if this was the one or not. But, regardless, this is a pretty good, better-than-the-original cover. (The original is by David Guetta, in case you were not aware. :)

I don't think I have a favorite genre. That is the next prompt, a song from my favorite genre. I don't know my genres at all. I don't know! What is my favorite genre? And what is my favorite song in that genre? I don't know that I can answer this question. AH. I don't know! Too many difficult questions.

I have absolutely nothing to wear today. So, I started some laundry. Now, the predicament! How am I gonna get my laundry to the 'mat when I have nothing to wear? This will require some thought.

No comments: