Weekend Purchases and the Like

Yesterday Kelsey and I went to the mall and did a little shopping. (Or a lot of shopping, depending on your norm. We got out a lot earlier than I thought we would.)

We stopped in the one store that we always go to. Usually for jeans but instead I got a white tank. A really nice, super long tank top/camisole. I wanted to get it in white and black but they didn't have any blacks in my size. :( Anyways. I've been wanting/needing to replace my white tank for forever. I'm so excited to again have one! Woohoo!

Rue 21 is kind of awesome, I think. I've never been there before, that I recall, but it seemed like a nice place. Kind of more pop clothing but, there were some good things. There was a sale on jeans, buy one and get a second for $10 so Kelsey and I both picked out a pair and then split the total cost. The pair I picked out was a "curvy fit" pair. I AM IN LOVE. So awesome! I mean seriously, there is no gap in the back, and they are low rise but everything fits! This is love.
We also each got a pair of yoga pants. :D I am going to wear them to work some day this week. It'll be awesome. Haha (I got the all black pair because the other pairs said things on the back of the belt. Retarded, wannabe stuff.)

Then we went to Goodwill, everything there was ratty and not worth the $3. Except for the really awesome gray, Elvis Presley shirt I got. Now I have a Queen shirt and an Elvis shirt. Woohoo. An exciting new piece for my closet.

Afterwards, we went to Walmart and I got my hair cut. Not a single person has noticed yet! I had her take off four inches and then layer the rest, and then I had her take off two more inches. And then I had her thin out the bottom so the edges weren't so harsh. I've never been so choosy before. Last time I got my hair cut (November 2010, I think!) she cut it and I looked in the mirror and it was, bam!, a perfect cut.
I felt so embarrassed when she was cutting my hair and running her fingers through it because it is so dry. I would have felt so much better if she had not cut my hair dry. Random. Sort of.

We also went to AT&T were, together with a associate named Derek, I got my phone working again! I am doing the prepaid gig once again. I have a new number, which is sad. Now I have to memorize a new number. I got to pick my own number though, from a list of numbers, that was exciting. AND I HAVE A PHONE. Woo!

Today, after grabbing some Arby's and loosing my phone, I went to Old Navy. I am rather fond of Old Navy. I love the fact that they sell normal clothing and their shirts come in a rainbow of color choices. I got a really soft grey and yellow hoodie, a purple shirt that says "Old Navy" on it in a cute decal style, also a blue shirt that says "Love" and a date on it, and a fuchsia colored shirt. I am planning out this week's outfits in my head. How best to use all my newest items.

After that I went to the grocery store and bought this week's lunches for $10. Oh yeah! I try and eat for about $10 a week but I often get really near $15 due to...circumstances. You know? ;)

No comments: