The Best of 2009 Blog Challenge: IX & X

December 9th--Challenge.

The greatest challenge in my life is to survive. :) The greatest challenge is the one we all have--to forsake what is wrong and cleave after what is right, specifically God.

Other than that a the biggest challenge has been to just do the day-to-day things without getting angry with people. Also, not to be so sensitive and hurt-able! To think less about myself. I have failed this one just about every day this year.

Other than that, get enough school in this year so I can finish highschool on time next year.

December 10th--Song of the year.

(I wasn't going to change any of these prompts but now I've changed "album" to "song." Oh well.)

"But maybe I'm crazy/Maybe you're crazy/Maybe we're crazy/Probably."

This one hasn't been played much through the year but it seems to have that keyword that discribes 2009 so very, very well: crazy.

Well, we've had our moments of sanity but for the most part it's been pretty nuts-o and when it's nuts-o we somehow manage to find it hilarious and end up laughing and because we're laughing we can't stop.... Life is a funny thing, says the easily amused girl writing this post.

It seems that actually got played a lot through out the year was Mighty to Save.

Sent from my iPod

No comments: