The Best of 2009 Blog Challenge: XI & XII

December 11th--The best place.

No thinking here. It's church, of course. It's, like, the only place where I actually enjoy singing most of the time. :P So, I like the singing, the reading, and I like the parts of the sermons that I hear--I'm not a perfect saint so my mind is prone to wander but I do try to pay attention and learn something and I usually do. :D

Of course, I like hangin' out with my church buddies before and afterward, too. It's great to have friends who believe in the same God you do and have that thing called morals. It's funner that way and less awkward. :)

December 12th--New food.

Currently, I am starving, trying to come up with a new food is going to make it worst.

Well, I can't say I've tried frog legs or squid for the first time this year. (I have a friend who ate frog legs for the first time this year, she said it tasted like chicken. Frog legs sound so gross, I don't think I could do it unless they were very, very thoroughly cooked. I think I could manage to drink down some ashes.)

I think this is the year I had my first coca-cola flavored drink (June). I don't remember having French toast casserole (January). David requested blueberry don't-know-how-it's-spelled for his birthday (it's German, pronounced "coo-kin") (March).

Well. I can't think of anything. New Year's resolution #1: Don't make any resolutions, #2 Try a new food, like an exotic fruit. Speaking of exotic fruit, we haven't had pomegranate in far too long. Pomegranate tastes good but there are so many seeds it is hard to eat them.

Well. That is all. I'm going to bed now, waking up again in, like, six hours. Six and a half if we really need to be exact. Sometimes I feel like I have a busy, full life and sometimes I feel like I wouldn't notice so much if I didn't let myself get so easily stressed out about it.

Sent from my iPod

No comments: