The Best of 2009 Blog Challenge: XIX, XX, & XXI

December 19th--Car ride.

I guess you all know what is coming now. April 15th. Car ride of the year, I guess. There's a blog post about it floating around the atmosphere of Blogland. If you're feeling really brave/stupid you can go hunt it up and read it. I warn you that it is probably very, very weird and nonsensical and even I have no wish to revisit it. If I did I'd probably end up burying my head in the earth like an ostridge.

Wow. That's a weird mental image. Moving on now. You've probably all heard about it and don't care to hear any more and I don't really have anything to say about it besides what I've said before so...the end.

December 20th--New person.

Excellent question. Who do I know that is new? One of our friends recently had a baby, she is super cutable. Often, when I hold her, I feel like I've forgotten so much about babies since I was a active babyholder, that's back when Gunnar was a baby.
It can be so surreal, I guess, to really think about what she is, look at this tiny little baby and think how she has life and is going to grow up and how God already has a plan for her and, even, had a plan for her when he had a plan for me before I was born.

I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. Well, Brooklyn is a new person in my life, I hope she stays in it for a long while. :D

December 21st--Project.

Project Survive Chicken Pox. Though things looked dim at moments, yours truly survived and came through with minimal scarring and no damage besides a dormant virus lodged deep inside me. Nasty, isn't it? It is kind of weird if you really think about it.

One thing that made me happy while I had chicken pox is that the Monday after I got them softball was canceled due to the rain, so I didn't miss anything. Another thing that made me happy during that week and a half was Anna Karenina. Not everyone reads Anna Karenina while they have chicken pox and like it. Very few people even read it...which makes me sad. :(

1 comment:

Daughter of Eve said...

Haha, you're such a good writer, Kris! :) How did NaNoWriMo go? I kinda want to do it next year... your blog seems to be as desserted as mine. =/ What has happened? This is sad... oh well, I still read it. =) Have a good week!

~Queen Lucy~