The Best of 2009 Blog Challenge: XV

December 15th--Best packaging.

Oh dear. I had an answer for this one but now I've forgotten what it was. I guess I'll come up with something else.

I know this isn't the kind of packing they are talking about but whatever. This is from late May during our annual Canoe Trip at church.

I believe there were three fifteen-passenger vans used for transportation? Well, anyway. I ended up riding with Alicia on one knee and Amalie on another, Kelsey beside me with a H. child on her lap, sitting next to Mrs. H. with another H. child on her lap. Pastor John was behind us telling Mr. H stories of previous canoe trips (mainly stories about sunk canoes and half-drownings), which freaked a few more H. children out. Poor things.

Come to think of it, this wouldn't be packaging, this is cramming. :P We ended up with 20+ people in that van.

Lame answer, I know. You don't have to rub it in, do you?

Sent from my iPod

No comments: