A Forgotten Bill

Yesterday I was looking at some of my things and I found a binder that I kept cards and letters I received in and I also found a few cards stashed away in a drawer. I started to look through them, read the birthday cards and stuff like that.

I had a empty scrapbooking book thing and some fancy paper so I decided to do, what could be, my first scrapbooking ever. I figured I would save space by glueing them into a book instead of having them in a fat binder. (I kept all the letters but only kept the prettiest birthday cards and the most personal and sweet notes. I think it turned out okay but I am barely artistic, it was more for practical reasons than for beauty.)

Anyways, my point for writing this is a pleasant surprise I found in one of the cards, inside was a nice note about how it was only yesterday when I was so old and how time is flying by and some forgotten birthday cash. :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

I thought you were doing a lovely job!