Monday Messages

Dear Alarm Clock,

Hey, are you feeling alright? You didn't beep this morning so I just wanted to check and make sure you weren't sick or something.
If you just did it to be mean: you fail. Just saying, of course.

Love,
Miss Tired

**

Dear School,

I would like you to take an extended vacation, don't worry about me. I can handle things for a few weeks without you. You won't be missed.

Love,
Miss Uneducated

**

Dear Sunburn,

Would you quit complaining? Can't a body scratch their own nose in peace any more?

Love,
Miss Weekend

**

Dear Mr. Awesome,

I just want to file this request that you would take a break from being so awesome all the time, I could use a break. I hope you understand.

Miss Smitten

**

Dear House,

I quit.

Love,
Miss Lazy

**

Dear Hair,

Stop being so sloppy, you are a shame to my face. Oh, and, start combing yourself already!

Love,
Miss Beautiful

**

Dear Legolas,

I hope you appreciate your hair. Not everyone is blessed with the perfect hair you have.

Love,
Miss Hopeless

1 comment:

Alyosha said...

This made me laugh. Hard.

(Totally agree with #4 and #5 especially. Bah.)