Making Mistakes & Ruining Things & Therapy

And there I go, I'm being stupid again. I just never learn, do I?

...

...

Sort of off-topic: am I talking to myself? I feel like I am talking --writing, I mean, I don't actually talk aloud while I write all this nonsense-- to myself when no one comments, you* may have noticed all the trouble this has/can/does cause.
Blogging is like therapy. You write about things that happen, things your brain can't seem to process, about things you want to happen, about things you can't get over, and things you're confused about. I write whatever is inside that needs to get out.
It's like talking to a therapist except that you are writing to yourself, it's probably a form of therapy that can cause life long mental issues.
You'd have to be blind not to see why this causes problems. In internet world they call the people who read but do not comment/post a word that I cannot remember. Like it says in the book I am reading, if you turn around quickly and no one is there, it is proof you are being stalked.

So, when I open my blog very quickly and there are no comments, that obviously means I am being read, right? So, to my readers everywhere: take my mumbo-jumbo nonsense with a cup of salt and a gallon of water. Nearly everything on this blog is on-the-whim and not what I really think or feel, everything on this blog is forgotten within a space of an hour to three days.

*"You" is sort of an imaginary character that I have made up. "You" is the person that I imagine is on the other end of all this. "You" is a form of me because "You" thinks and feels whatever I want my faithful blog readers to think and feel. I think it is fairly obvious that my blog is not fueled by comments, it works pretty well without them. However, comments do fuel the lights that are (or aren't) on upstairs.

No comments: