Then SoulVision, Now AtGM

I think I have the most uncluttered sidebar in the history of all BlogSpot sidebars. :P

The world is void of good Blogger templates--it's terrible, really terrible. For the last several days (like, a week) I have, when I have a spare moment and sometimes when I am sparing moments that shouldn't be spared, been combing the internet looking for a new template. I was going straight for a new template because the old one had that sidebar that was basically unfixable. ;)

I think the funny thing is that moments after I found the template I'm using now I figured out how to fix the date on the other one. :P I found it out because I was reading the comments on this one and everyone was asking questions--how to do this, how to remove that, why such-and-such wasn't working--and one of the questions was how to get the date to work because a bunch of other people were getting the undefined thing.

All those questions were so helpful! It was great, if I hadn't had them available I would probably be hating this template, too. :P (I would never have found out how to remove that sociable nonsense if someone else hadn't wanted to remove it. I would never have thought to go into the expanded widgets section on my own.)

Don't you think I have an awesome home button? Seriously, isn't it cool? (Okay, maybe I only think it is super awesome because I thought I would have problems removing the two "edit" buttons that were next to it.) I think this is the first home button I've had in a long time.

I am a fan of whoever made this template, whoever did was a genius. It is so simple to work with. I love it. :)

1 comment:

Miss Me said...

Hey Kris, just so you know the Chinese dude said: Thank you for sharing ~ thanks yo.

I looked it up on Google Translater.