On Accomplishing Things

Believe me when I say that it is really nice to, any time of the day, any time I want, know what time it is. Yes, indeed, I finally got a battery put in my watch! Hurrah! :) Plus it was $2 less than I thought it would be which is always pretty cool.

Yesterday we put some shelves in the basement over by our fridge and freezer for a "pantry" because before our "pantry" was several banana boxes on the floor. It looks so much nicer! I want to take a picture! And cook something! :)
I, of course, didn't want to do this at first because it would be work and I certainly didn't feel like working but as we all know, it pays of. (There was a lone piece of forgotten chocolate in the bottom of one of the boxes and Mom said I could have it. It was the good-tasting kind in the blue package. :P ) We haven't finished down there yet but our progress so far is great!

We also picked up the yard a little bit yesterday. It was so messy you wouldn't believe it. (Well, some of you would since some of you have seen it but the rest of you probably aren't imaginging a yard as messy as the reality.) It's still kind of messy but not as messy, there is an improvement.

To-do today:
  • Do some laundry
  • Make bread
  • Read the last several dozen pages of The Peace Maker
  • Take a walk
  • Clean the back hall and bathroom

Those will be my goals for today. Wish me luck! :)

No comments: