A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes...Or Not

The other night I had the most bizarre dream.

I dreamed that I had two apartments in two different building and I had an Airedale Terrier that I had left in my other apartment unattended for about two weeks. So, in my dream, I was going to get my dog. I found my other apartment building and I thought that my apartment was #143 but I couldn't really remember for sure and I realized that I didn't have my keys with me but I wanted to find my apartment any way because I couldn't remember where it was.

Everyone in the building was so rude and snobby. The hallways were crowded and people were pushing and shoving me and everyone kept commenting on my premature balding. (What does it mean when you dream that your hair is falling out?) I searched the entire first floor and couldn't find my apartment so I went up to the second floor.

The entire second floor was just a ginormous chicken coop. No walls or ceiling, just netting. There were two men up there in charge of the chickens and they were absolute nut jobs so I went back downstairs and out to my car.

My two younger sisters were now in my car, one of them was talking on a handset in my car. I was all frustrated and mad that I couldn't find my apartment so I barked at my sister demanding to know who she was talking to. She said she was talking to her mom and she told me why but I can't remember. I took the phone from her and said that I had to use it to call my husband to tell him that I couldn't find our other apartment and what was I going to do.

Don't text and drive, kids! I started my car and started driving while trying to dial my phone. I wasn't paying very good attention at all, I guess, because I pulled out into a street right infront of an SUV. My sister in the backseat saw the SUV and started screaming. We were rear ended and thrown into the opposite lane where we were hit again by an emergency vehicle trying to answer a call (lights and siren going). I was sure we were going to be hit again, I was so scared. Everything was confusion and fear, all I was trying to do was grab onto my sister in the seat next to me to try and protect her from getting thrown around and wait until the car came to a stop.

And that's when I woke up, rolled over, and told my hubsy about the crazy dream I just had.

No comments: