What's in My Bag?



My current bag is by Relic and it is called the Erica Flap Cross-Body Bag. I got it at Kohls for about $30 a month or two ago. It comes in several great colors besides the lovely orange color that I have.

I wouldn't say that my bag is particularly messy but it sure seems to have a bunch of random stuff in it!

First off, my wallet is also from Kohls. I got it at the same time, it is an awesome metallic silver. It has tons of card slots, which was one of my requirements, a section for coins, as well as a slot for bills. The whole thing snaps shut with a strap. I have no idea what this wallet is called but I got it at Kohls for about twenty bucks.

And then I have a bunch of stuff!



Two Apple chargers, one lightning and one thirty-pin
One USB to wall charger converter thingibob
A Hot Hands foil packet
A travel size packet of Cottonelle wipes
A Ziploc baggie with one Halls soothing throat drop
A small handful of Bausch-Lomb glass cleaner wipes
A cloth glass cleaner from GlassesUSA
Two U by Kotex pads
A strip of bubble wrap
A small bottle of Purell
A bottle of Excedrin
My iPhone 4 in a case from Aeropostle
Two black hair ties
A handful of Mamba candies
Two tubes of Aquaphor
A Staples branded flashlight and all purpose screwdriver
A partial pack of Spearmint gum
Two moist wipes
A barette
A bottle of Midol
My coupon accordion file
A bunch of individually wrapped toothpicks
Five dimes
My keys on a keychain with some rewards cards and a nail clipper
Two bottles of Bath and Body Works orange ginger body lotion that I nabbed from a hotel
A bottle of Paul Mitchel lemon sage body lotion that I nabbed from a different hotel
A bottle of Walgreens brand liquid bandage
A super awesome blue Uniball pen
My work badge

What I really want though is a chain to hook my keys and my purse together so that I don't always have to dig my keys out of the very bottom of my purse. That would be nice.

No comments: