Dream Home

I am enamored by the apartments boasted by Leonard and Sheldon and by Penny from The Big Bang Theory. If you have not seen the show, you can probably Google pictures of their respective apartments. I love first that they live in a city, in the middle of the go and the now, I love that they live on an upper flour,  I love the big windows in the main living space, I love the floor layout, I love the spaciousness too.

I just imagine how great it would be to have that sort of situation. I think it would be so great to live in a bigish city, not huge but big enough. I would love to have a nicely furnished apartment not too big but not too small. Big enough to live comfortably and have peeps over. I love the open floor plan of their apartments.

I would legit love to move. I hate moving, it sucks a lot. But I would really like to live somewhere else. For now, we are stuck here for at least quite a bit. It is comfy and I do not mind too terribly. I have a dream though, people! I have a dream.

This is a dream almost as big as owning my own house. They both have pros and cons like yes your neighbors living right above you but you aren't tied down as tightly.

I just had to share my love for The Big Bang Theory sets. Thanks for tuning in.

No comments: