Resolutions for 2014

I usually make it a resolution to not make New Year's Resolutions but, not even an entire week into the 2014, I have broken that resolution and made a resolution. One thing, at the end of the last year, that I regreted not doing was blogging more. I have always so enjoyed organizing my thoughts, relieving stress, and looking back at the past through both blogging and journaling.

Unfortunately, my life in 2013 was full of being employed and being a wife, now at the beginnging of 2014 I am still employed and still married and still busy. However, I am planning to make an effort. I am not incredibly full of exciting words or insights or epiphanies or any of that good stuff.

I was going to pledge some sort of blogging schedule, I was going to say that I will now be uploading new posts every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Buuuut I cannot promise anything. The only thing that I can promise is an effort to post more regularly and attempt to resurrect this blog from the dead.

Wish me luck and a happy new year!

No comments: