I Totally...

...Went to Walmart yesterday and got my glasses fixed! We stopped in their eye center and I told the lady in there, "I broke my glasses. I need help." And she was like, "Okay, I will help." She also said some stuff about not being liable but that hardly counts. The fact my glasses are fixed is what counts.

...Went to the DMV and took the test thingy. On the introductory test, which was two questions (what's your name and what's your date of birth), I got a 100% score which was encouraging. I also got a 100% score on the signs test. The class D test wasn't so hot, though, I got one of the questions wrong so I only got a 98% score. Boo. :( Still, I passed. My permit is currently being mailed to me, which is lame but I'll live.

...Started my graduation thank you notes/cards today. They're actually, for me, turning out to be rather on the creative side. And funny, which I love. I think I shall be for the most part pleased with my card making skills this time round. Now I just need to not fail at writing them. :)

No comments: