To-Do List

Yeah, I'm one of those list making people. This is my list of things that I need to do tomorrow.

- Wake up. (This could be the most important thing on this list.)
- Shower.
- Decide what I will wear. (Second most important; a very difficult
task.)
- Eat.
- Do the breakfast table chores quickly and efficiently.
- Clean house and do laundry.
- If the opportunities arise: take driving test thingy and/or help out
with party set-up.
- Eat sweets. Hopefully.
- Clean and do more laundry. All round: be useful.
- Go to library.
- Get permission to put some people's names on a job application.
- Turn application in.
- Have a rockin' party.
- Clean up after party.
- Go to bed. (Third most important task.)

I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to get these things all done. They're all very important (some more than others, like I indicated) but a bit much for one day, maybe?

I guess I will just attempt to complete the three major "tasks" attending my grad. party, turning in the job application, and my household duties. Fourth major task: eating something yummy should happen at the sametime as the first task mentioned in this paragraph.

(Oi, another lame post. It's the weather, I tell you!)


Sent from my iPod

No comments: