Seven Friday Shorts

1. My camera arrived this week! I like it, too! :D Now I am trying to get my pictures sorted out a little bit. I've got digital ones from the last three years in horrible disarray. I am making progress, though. :) Most of the pictures I am sorting aren't amazing but there sure are some cute ones. I'm planning on more actively putting pictures up on this blog. We'll see!

2. This week I got a graduation card that plays the Hallelujah Chorus. It made me smile. :)

3. Who wants to bet that, when I finally go and get my student driver license thingy, I'll fail the written test?

4. Does anyone else have the Clue "problem"? The problem that once one person knows who killed Mr. Boddy, everybody knows? Or, shall I say, everyone has a stroke of detective genius at the same time? It's all just one big rat race, who can get to the scene of the crime first. (Alicia won, BTW.) Thankfully our game wasn't ruined when Rebekah pulled the secret cards out of the confidential envelope and started looking at them. :P

5. Last week I had a birthday. Because this is what blog people do after their birthday, here's a list of the gifts I received:
- A card from my grandparents (with a $10 bill in it)
- A card from Alicia (which shows me driving a car and says something like "Happy driving!")
- A card from my pastor
For birthday dessert I had these very yummy ice cream sandwhich things. Mom took some vanilla ice cream and sandwhiched it between two oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies. Because I was the birthday girl I got to have two of them. I also got to eat left over ice cream with my breakfast on Monday. Wheee!

6. The other night I dreamed that...six people showed up at my grad. party. :( Boy did I ever feel loved! I hope the opposite happens and lots of people show up! :D

7. Yesterday I filled out a job application for a pizza place, like, three blocks away. Don't go near that place when you are hungry for
you will keel over and die within 0.127734 seconds.

Sent from my iPod

No comments: