New York Photos I

The train fumes were wild. They did some things to some people.

I'm too lazy to flip it. :P Kelsey and I within the first two hours on the train. We ended up spending about sixteen hours on the train. Looong ride. ;)

A photo of New York (I think) taken from the train window.

Three deer under our balcony on the first day. There are a lot of deer in New York!! One night we saw nearly one hundred deer in the space of about a hour.

Also from our balcony. :)

A failed attempt to get a picture of the backseat results in a strange picture. I kind of, sort of, maybe like it, though.

Part of the Delaware river.

Well, here's a few pictures from our New York trip. I'll post a few more pictures later. If anyone wants to see all the pictures I took, I'll bring my camera to church and if you ask I'll let you flip through them. :)

No comments: