School

I wish I was done with school. Not because I'm tired of doing it. Not because I'm eager to go out and get a job. Not because I'm tired of learning stuff.

I'm ready to be done because I'm ready to have all the school stress over with. Most of the stress that is being part of my last year of highschool is because of the fact that I'm very behind.
I know that if I do not finish in proper timing or do not finish in a good, whole way I will end up feeling very disappointed and I would like to avoid that because, if I know myself, then I know that I will be disappointed over not making my goals for a very long time.

I'm pretty sure I can do it, but that never keeps me from stressing. So, that's what I'm doing today. Schoolwork and stress. Big geometry test tomorrow.

1 comment:

Daughter of Eve said...

*gasp* Geometry test. =( I wish that school was done, too... Just because of ALL THE STRESS. I hate studying for tests, because it's just so stressful; you have to know everything. Good luck on your test, though! I'm sure you'll do great. ;)

~Lucy