What t' Wear?

Am I the only one who is plagued with this? I feel bad for the people who have the "My closet is full but I have nothing to wear" problem.

My closet is full, I have plenty to wear, it is just the dreadful problem of choice. This outfit or that outfit? These shoes or those? That hairdo or the other one? This or that? That or this?

I never thought I would have this problem but here I am. Currently the biggest issue is what to wear to We-know-who's wedding. Eeek. It's in, like, three weeks! So excited for her! But I have to consider this very carefully, carefully enough so that whatever I choose will outshine that of all the wedding party. Hehehe.

I don't really want to go as a bellydancer, so I guess I'll go as a normal person--or a tourist, maybe?!

Well, no matter what I decide, the day that dear girl is wed will be a beautiful, happy day; and no matter how I shine with happiness for them, they will far outshine me. Bummer, isn't it? :P

No comments: