New York Photos III

The flag we ate lunch under. We sat on the ledge of its base and looked out over New York, Pennsylvania, and New York well eating our packed lunch.

Picture taken from New Jersey, looking out toward NY or NJ, can't remember which.

Likewise.

Kelsey and Katelyn reading the plaque at the base of that obelisk. The highest point in New Jersey is eighteen hundred and three feet above sea level. It was a little chilly.

Taken by Katelyn. Standing against the obelisk, it was two hundred feet tall, I think.

Grampie, Grammmie, and Kelsey. There are a shockingly large amount of rocks in New York (this picture was taken in New Jersey, but still) and there is a large amount of trees. But the rocks are way more shocking.

The light, statues, and fountains outside of the Hotel. And Kelsey and Heidi (and Katelyn) outside of the hotel.

Well, here's a few more, more pictures from our New York trip. I'll post a few more pictures later. If anyone wants to see all the pictures I took, I'll bring my camera to church and if you ask I'll let you flip through them. :)

No comments: