New York Photos IV

We went to a conntinential breakfast in the Villa Roma on Tuesday. The breakfast was at 10:30--who eats breakfast at 10:30?! I guess the people who stayed up at the Night Club place or whatever. Anyways, we did it has a brunch instead of a breakfast. :P

More Villa Roma....

I thought those paintings were so pretty. :)

More Villa Roma....

And more Villa Roma....

Katelyn and Heidi looking at a disgusting pond. We went to a Korean Art Village with a whole bunch of ancient Korean stuff laying around (statues, "toten" poles, teepees, huts, and so forth).

More Korean stuff....

Well, here's a few more, more, more pictures from our New York trip. I'll post a few more pictures later. If anyone wants to see all the pictures I took, I'll bring my camera to church and if you ask I'll let you flip through them. :)

2 comments:

Daughter of Eve said...

fun, [i]fun[/i], FUN!!! =D I love all the pics. =)

~Queen Lucy~

Daughter of Eve said...

ooooooh dear, my italics didn't work... =P