Yours Truly Speaks

Today, after lunch and after I sent an email to My Friend Who Needs to Come to My House and See Me, I took off my shoes and put on my hoodie that is two sizes too big, grabbed my camera, and found myself a safe place from which to observe the Goings On without being trampled and without giving up any of my personal space.

Goings On, that is, the Christmas tree assembly. There were also a great many christmas-is-coming-yay hyperactive children, and there're Christmas decorations that are everywhere and impossible to escape.

I was also very industrious in my mission to cough up a lung. Maybe two for good measure. Why?! Because these decorations are in a state of disuse and the disuse is filling the air and I am breathing it. Therefore, I give up a lung or two.

Thanksgiving needs a hug from someone who cares. It got a week, maybe two of spotlight time, and even that wasn't strictly Thankgiving. It was laced with talk of Christmas and Christmas music, santas, and trees. What's up with that?! As you can see, The Christmas hype gets on my nerves a little bit. Christmas has a head with proportions far too great for its shoulders.
Still, I enjoy the holiday season and Christmas. What fun.

The events that I am looking forward to the most is the Christmas caroling and the Christmas Concert. Caroling, where we go stand outside Walmart and hand out candy canes to the shoppers while buddled up until we look like unrecognizable obese people and our noses and ears and fingers and toes are about ready to shrivel up and fall off--or else to never cooperate and have feeling ever again.
The Christmas Concert, where we listen to a bunch of musical pieces inbetween the non-musical/funny musical pieces and gorge ourselves on Christmas treats during the intermissions. Yay, let's look like unrecognizable obese people!! Loooooooooove it!

Well. Hi. This was random.

No comments: