New York Photos II

The side of the road we'd been driving on and some rock graffiti. Fascinating, I know.

New York roads are different from Wisconsin roads. New York roads go up, down, left right, hard down, hard up, hard, left, hard right, and a few other directions not in a Wisconsiner's vocabulary. Grampie decided the reason this is is because roadmakers took a snake, let it go, and made the road in its path. And the snake was drunk.

The leaves of a plant growing out of the rock face.

Because, even if you didn't know it, you wanted to know the Indian name for Port Jervis. ;)

Can you see it? Can you see it, there in the distance? Way back there? The little bump on the horizon? That's the obelisk that stands on the highest point of New Jersey, the picture was taken from New York.

This is a picture of New York and Pennsylvania. I leave it up to you to decide where the border is. :)

Port Jervis, New York. Pretty, isn't it? :)

Well, here's a few more pictures from our New York trip. I'll post a few more pictures later. If anyone wants to see all the pictures I took, I'll bring my camera to church and if you ask I'll let you flip through them. :)

No comments: