School, Again

Monday. Eh. I am now a third through my geometry course. Yay! I'm hoping and hoping I can get all this stuff done in time. AhhHHHHHHHH!! Won't you join me in my slow decent into madness?

I start biology today, too. Yes. Most people would be taking chemistry at my age but here I am starting biology. I am so angry at myself for being such a horrible, lazy slacker when I was Young and felt like I had all the time in the world to cram all the stuff I need to know to be smart, responsible, and successful into my poor, overworked grey matter. Even now I have not learned my lesson for I'm being a slacker in terms of Latin. What can I say but that I don't like Language!

In case you were wondering, War and Peace is the slowest book ever. Yes, I'm mostly reading it for fun but that part of me that is reading it for school is freaking out about Lost Time just like the rest of me is. I am at major war with the characters, too! Natásha is the most immature teen in the history of all immature teens! She drives me nuts!

If this makes you think I don't like War and Peace and don't like learning stuff and all that jazz, disregard that thought. It's just that I am freaking out, stressing, and in a complaining mood. I'm also a lazy, selfish, immature, heartless jerk who should just shut up!!

2 comments:

doshimaitri said...

The classroom experience felt forced and unpleasant, while the language school experience felt relaxed and natural.If you're a first-time language learner, you know that emotional ups and downs come with the territory. When you understand a concept or begin to comprehend the language, you may experience feelings of exhilaration. However, these are often followed by moments of frustration and discouragement, during which you might feel as if you will never master the concepts and attain the ability to understand and communicate effectively.But really understanding languages is a very fantastic god's gift.

Daughter of Eve said...

Biology! Yeah, it's not that bad, but in the module (section) that I'm doing, I have to memorize 46 definitions. My friend Jesse warned me, and I almost choked when he did. =P *hopes my memory holds* lol, but at least it's kinda interesting. ;) Geometry... Congrats! =D Do you like it? *shivers* I hated proofs, I'm so illogical... =P