Thanksgiving Eve

I am so glad to have the Thanksgiving Eve service behind me! I really stressed out about my PowerPoint duties because of the fact I really flunked Sunday's PowerPoint. Yours truly started freaking out when she heard that she needed to be really on the ball for the Thanksgiving Eve service! My mind is one of those minds that is easily pressured and I will constantly stress over nothing. I have a lot less hair than I used to. So, anyways, glad that is behind me. :)

Last year at our family's Thanksgiving party. My aunt, before we ate, asked us all to share something we were thankful for that begins with the first letter of our name. This year I am thankful for...

The Kindness of the King of kings and the Kingdom of heaven, which is near at hand.

1 comment:

Daughter of Eve said...

You did great, Kris. =) You should read at church more often... You're so good at it. ;) lol, now I'm stressing out about PowerPoint for this Sunday... =P Speaking of which, I should probably go work on that. ;)

~Lucy~