Life

"I never thought it would happen to me..."

That was the beginning of a TV commercial this evening. The guy continued by saying, "A heart attack at fifty-three."
Wednesday, in my book, was a perfect --though not quite normal-- day. Woke up, ate breakfast, etc. I had worked two shifts at The Store on Tuesday 'cause a guy from church was coming to our house and picking up myself and two sisters to go to our church and interview the pastor and his family for our church's newsletter. I did some laundry and ate a tuna sandwich for lunch.
It was a perfect day as far as I was concerned, just not normal 'cause people don't come and drive us around every day. :P
The friend arrived at about 11:30 we hoped into his red "old people's car" and had a fantastic half hour car ride. It was very fun. We did the interview, which went well. At about 1:20-30 we finished up and hoped back into Sir Driver's car. Five minutes later we were waiting for the ambulances to arrive.

My Mother informed me yesterday --and no surprise as I'd already guessed-- that I was going to have another sibling. That little one's days have been numbered and dictated and those days have come to an end. Someday, in Heaven, I shall meet all my unborn siblings--what a reunion! :D

Life is so very fragile. One moment it's there and then, when you least expect it, it can be gone.
God has numbered and determined each of our days. How long each of us will stick around and it seems God still has plans for the four of us that were in that car (and the guy in the truck), and He's also ended that little brother or sister's life. God has plans to "prosper you, not to harm you, to give you a hope and a future."

I may say more later but not now.

7 comments:

Brittany November said...

I'm really very sorry :(

Krystina said...

:( Wow...I am so sorry! I am praying for your family!!

Jo-Anna said...

Orious, prayers are with you and yours now. I thank God that He has spared each of you for more time to live for Him on this earth!

And how sad about your unborn sibling. I'm eager to meet our three unborn children who died within the womb. Maybe you and I can take them all to heaven's glorious park together! {HUGS}

Alyosha said...

Oh no! I am so sorry. Quite the week--it never rains but it pours, eh?

I have two sisters (we think) in heaven also--they went from perfection to perfection with no sin-stained human lifespan in between...

Praying for all your family. *hugs*

netsirK said...

Ah man, that's tough. :( You sure do have an awesome attitude about it tho! :) I'm excited to meet siblings for the first time in Heaven too. That'll be an amazing day!

Daughter of Eve said...

:( That's so sad! Praying for you guys. It's so good to know that the Lord is in control. Just think...Three more of you could have been with Him right now.

Rebecca said...

Praying for you!
~Queen Susan