Never Post When in Vast, Major Pain, Okay?

No, I'm not here to tell you about how I love the Jonas Brothers nor here to say "OMG!!!11!!!!1orlando blum is liek sohawt1!!11!!!!" nor "YoU wIlL nEvEr BeLiEvE tHiS mY gRaNdPaReNtS aRe TaKiNg Me To Oz!" nor some lame nonesense about how I woke up this morning and a sensation of Newsboys and Paul Colman and etc. disliking came over me. And no, I would never ever, ever manage to even come close to saying anything partial about Twilight. Nope, couldn't do it.
Some people have got some funny stuff, though. Check out Wikipedia, NarniaFans, Amazon, Facebook, YouTube. I think Wiki's and Facebook's are my favorites and watch out about the YouTube one's comments. Some people just can't take a joke.

I haven't got much else to say. Um, I dropped my iPod and chipped a small chunk out of it. :( Weep with me, everyone, for 'tis a sad, sad day. Also I've hit the three hundred and fifty song mark! Most of which is Newsboys, of course. I haven't got any videos on it... Ah, well. Most of what I want to watch is on YouTube which I can get from it so all is well.

*shouldn't be here* I'm at The Store. Should be doing something useful... But I'm not...

I went to the library today. My sister was kind enough to take us there. They've put Twilight posters on the bathroom door. Hopefully I'm not the only one who thinks Edward is just a little bit creepy? So is the rich, grumpy, old lady in Cranford. Just a wee bit goth. Speaking of Cranford, I've returned it. *weeps* If ever there was a good movie, that was it. I was kind of hoping the library would have something going on seeing as it is the first but they did not have anything palable in there. Last year (atleast, I think it was last year) they had a tank with a "The library's new pet" sign on it and a computer mouse inside of it. Another year they informed everyone they'd be getting rid of all the books and were going VHS/DVD, magazine, and CD only. Of course, I didn't fall for it. Hopefully they would have sold the books in a booksale instead of dumpsteritizing them. If I'd known about Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell I would have so been there. I miss that book...

Coldplay's Viva la Vida is playing in the other room. "I know Saint Peter will call my name." *is amused* They've got a radio set up with a "DO NOT CHANGE THE STATION" sign in the big room near the stairs... A Josh Groban song once played on it. That was interesting, doubt not.

In other news, I tripped on the porch today and sprained/twisted my ankle. Unpleasantness in one of its purest forms. I did it again, you might say, as I did the exact same thing two summers ago. I limped around for a few days and then was fine. It swelled a bit, I remember, and Dad gave me dandelion root tea to drink which my sister thought was disgusting (she didn't have any, though) and I thought it tasted fine. All I can think is what a time and any other day but this.

Except for May 2nd, I would seriously have wept if it had been on May 2nd because we bought our tickets and I'm going to see the 'boyz again! *cheers* Parting with that $100 bucks was not fun. :P (Yes, a hundred. Let me explain. I bought three tickets, one for me and two of my sisters. My sisters will pay me back so really, I'm only parting with $100 short-term and $35 long-term.)

*counts game pieces between sentences* The instruction say three hundred and ninety-six cards but how do they know. Couldn't it have been three hundred and seventy-four? And I'm giving my Dad advince on book listing. Something that I'm not good at either. Really not good at.

I think that's all. I'll close with this:
Brother #1: How would you like it if [Kiwi's brother] lived here with all his stuff and was our brother?
Brother #2: I'd like that.

They've found themselves a friend. How cute.

5 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Happy April Fool's! :D
I didn't see Facebook's :( But I saw Youtube's. that was funnay. :D
:( *weeps with you * Poor iPod. I've dropped my iPod a lot but it's still good. :D
Ew, twilight! >:(
Blech, sprained ankles.
G'baii

Daughter of Eve said...

Creepy? That's putting it lightly. Happy April Fools day! Do the prank again next year! Sounds like it was fun, and I don't think it'll be on a Wednesday in '10. ;D

Paige's Page said...

I dropped my ipod(tho not ipod) while on a walk once...it's came through fine!

Alyosha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alyosha said...

*weeps for the iPod* Not that I would know from experience—only tales of, for example, how my brother's friend let his iPod fall into a cup of coffee and then dropped it out of a moving vehicle. It still worked. :P

Twilight...on...bathroom doors? That's just a bit weird... At school yesterday I talked to a Twilight fangirl, or a Robert Pattinson, Patterson, whatever, fangurl rather—her cries of rapture were such that it took me about five minutes to figure out that she wasn't being sarcastic. I don't hate the story really, just the hype. Must see Cranford, must see Cranford...someday...have you read the book it's based on? (or is it more than one book?)