Me and My BFF

Meet Cassandra.
(*looks pointedly at Kiwi's brother*)
Believe me when I say we do everything together.
We do everything together.

(Here, Alyosha, to save you the headache. :P )

In other news:
As you can see, I'm still awaiting my glasses. Going to the optometrist proved to me just how many things I can't see, now I can't wait for them to get here so that I can see.
I'm trying to decide if I should blog about The Accident (the term for the car crash) or not. So, please comment saying whether or not you want to hear about it. :)

3 comments:

Daughter of Eve said...

Well, thanks to Kale, I've already memorized the diagram and the circumstances. :P But yes yes yes! Like to hear your spin on it, and I'm guessing not everyone knows the details. :) So DO!! :D

~Queen Lucy~

Paige's Page said...

Sure, I'd like to know the details. I've heard bits and pieces, here and there from all kinds of different people.(none that were actually there, though)

Paige M.

Daughter of Eve said...

Did you see Scott's mustang? It's cool! :D