I Slap Floor and Other

First off, to get things straight and so we are all on the same page. The Facebook "joke" was a joke. You will notice the link is hilariousright.facebook.com which is a "broken" link.

I did drop my iPod but do not have three hundred and fifty songs on it.

I did go to the library. My sister did not take me. There are posters on the bathroom doors. One on the boys' bathroom, one on the girls' bathroom, one on the utility room door, and two more above the computers. (Just to be more specific.) Yes, they did set up a library "pet" but I never heard anything about throwing the books away.

Yes, Viva la Vida was playing (And Bad Day played later on) and yes they have a radio with a "DO NOT CHANGE THE STATION" sign above it.

I did not recently break any bones nor sprain any ankles but did two years ago, as stated.

All that I said about the Newsboys concert was correct.

I was counting pieces, except I was in the middle of counting the three hundred and ninety-six cards mentioned and there ended up being fifty-five missing. Whatever. I think I recounted those things, like, five times. :P And I was helping my Dad list.

And my brothers really did say that.

Dunno if I snuck any of those by you but 'twas fun sticking them in there and making things up.

Carrying on... I had a splendid time in the mall on April 1st. Three of my sisters, two friends, and I went there and did some weird/odd things. We were at the Food Court and split into four groups of two persons each. Me and a friend sat at one of the tables and discussed what we wanted for supper/a snack.
Me: Oh, I'm hungry. What do you want?
Her: I could go for a radio. [Radio Shack was nearby]
Me: Battery operated or the cord thingy?
Her: Oh, battery.
Me: But it'll eats batteries! That's expensive.

We'd carry on. I'd tell her to get this kind and she'd be "Oh, you're so smart" and I'd be "Totally." We'd discuss the contents of the food places and then after being undeceive about all of them we'd talk about hair, right beside us was a hair salon, and she said she wanted to dye her hair blue and I'd say "I want red, like red, red, red--maybe some black streaks, and some blue." I'd be gesturing all over my head when my sister, Kale, would call to us from across the Food Court and she and our other friend would run up to us talking about how they'd found an amazing outfit that we just had to see. And we would run off with her to some shop. I don't even know which ones we were running in and out of.
Anyways, they'd show us some outfit on some mannequin and and the friend that was with me would go "That's so not cool" and I'd say "Yeah, it's purple. And they kill crocodiles for that. Sorry but no" and we'd stalk out together with the others saying "Oh, come on, guys, it's cute," but we'd go back to our table to get something to eat.
Me: Oh, I'm hungry. What do you want?
Her: I could go for a radio. [Radio Shack was nearby]
Me: Battery operated or the cord thingy?
Her: Oh, battery.
Me: But it'll eats batteries! That's expensive.

We did the same thing over and over. We lost our table some three times to Food Court customers and had to keep moving around. People noticed at about the third time and I think they were purposefully taking longer time to eat so they could watch us and our antics. The employee in the shop with the purple purse moved around at first doing her duty but after not too long she was standing nearby watching every time and on the fourth or fifth trip in to look at the outfit she told us "It's plastic." :P

I'm not entirely certain what Kale and our other friend did between showing us the outfit and yelling at us from across the Court. All I was told was that they would go into some prom dress shop, look at the same outfits, say the same things, go to the shop with the outfit, look at things, find it, say how they had to show it to us, and run out to yell at us. The ladies at the prom dress store were rather repetitive too as they said "Hey girls" everytime Kale and the other entered.

At the same time there was another cycle going on at the Food Court. My older sister bought a bottle of water and sat down with my younger sister, her "daughter." The younger would take a drink of water, the elder would sneeze, the younger would offer the elder a drink of water, after the elder drunk, then the younger would say in a loud whisper that she needed to go to the restroom. They'd go off together in the general direction of the restrooms. Something they never actually found. But after a few seconds they'd come back and sit down, the younger would take a sip of water, the elder would sneeze...etc., etc.

Not a whole lot of people noticed this as the food court is rather noisy but the guy right next to them noticed and another customer called a janitor/waiter person over to point them out. :P

Timing their routine with the mother/daughter routine Eugenides and one of my other sisters went around and stood infront of two of the food vendors and argued about what to order. Their scenario was that Eugenides was buying dinner for my other sister and so wanted her to get something cheap. They'd stand in front of the pizza place and Eugenides would ask what the other wanted, they'd argue until Eugenides spotted the two bathroom hunters returning at which point she'd say "This is too expensive, let's find another place" and they'd go to a orange place and argue about what to order, they'd argue with Eugenides trying to get the other to order something cheap (cheap friend, eh?), when Eugenides spotted the bathroom team they'd go back to the pizza place.
Apparently they got a whole host of odd looks, someone at one of the tables commented about the two nuts "arguing about hotdogs." Eugenides says the two ladies at the orange place were hilarious. One just thought the whole thing was a hoot well the other was rather weirded out by it. She'd "hide" everytime they'd come up and she even shut the door on the two of them once.

I don't know how many times we repeated that (maybe ten times?) but it was sure fun. Uber hilarious, really. I lovest April Fool's Day.

Well, in other news, I went to a Baby Party today. One of my friends/acquitances brother's wife had twins Jan. 24th (some of you may have heard them mentioned) and their party was today. Sadly, they were not able to attend as their hospital tubes are holding them back. :( It was fun though. We ate and played games and the mom and dad (it wasn't a shower it was a party) opened their and the boys' gifts. We played two "How well do you know..." games. I wasn't very good with the dad, mom, and the boys. I guessed that the Mom's red hair was natural...and the Dad's favorite music group was not the Newsboys (I didn't expect that one to be right as his Mom told me quite awhile ago that they used to be his favorite group) instead it was someone I'd never heard of. I guessed the Mom's favorite animal was a cat when it was a horse. Duh! I feel so stupid now. And the dad's middle name was Caspar not James.... :P
I did win the nursery rhyme game (tied with my Mom) -- she and I got them all right. You had to fill in the blanks in lines from nursery rhymes. "Little Jack Horner sat in a corner eating his ____ pie." That kind of thing. ;) Anyways, for a prize I got a basket filled with that brown straw stuff and two brown/coffee coloured mugs and two napkin thingies and some Chocolate Velvet coffee grounds (ew! :P Coffee plus artificial flavoring equalls uber unpleasant). Anyways. Yes, the mugs and clothes are to be set aside until a time when I shall drink some delectable something or other with future sweetheart. Monseir Shiny Armor Guy, put some life into it! Obviously he's lost and is refusing to ask for directions. ;)

All the girls kind of ruled at those games. Actually, the Dad won them all, but he was disqualified 'cause you have to give people atleast a chance. So they had two seperate, hilarious games for the boys. One was they all stood in a circle and blew up balloons and then they had to stick the balloons under their shirts. Whoever broke their "water" first, won. They started doing belly flops. It took a bit but they eventually popped 'em.
The second one was really hilarious, they set two dolls, two diapers, two pairs of socks, two t-shirts, two jammies/sleepers, two bonnets, and two blankets on the table. They broke up into teams of two and went two at a time. They had to dress the baby. Put on the diaper, then socks, then t-shirt, then sleeper, then hat, then they had to wrap them in the blanket, and present them to the Mom. Watching the guys attempt it was hilarious, supporting the head, holding onto the arms, not flinging it around, being careful. :P One of the first teams had so much trouble with the diaper. The Dad was in one of the second times and he did a surprisingly not too amazing job. :P Not qualified to be a Daddy. (Kidding!) I almost wish the girls would have been allowed into that game. That would have made it a sports show instead of one of comedy...ha.

I shall close with a picture. I never posted pictures like a do now. Anyways. Here it is...



Talk about not smiling... Anyways. You wanna know how long I've had that envolope, Kiwi? About a month. You wanna know when your birthday was? Oh, nevermind, you obviously know that. Well, you have until tomorrow morning to guess what the envolope contains. :D

5 comments:

Kiwi da Fruit said...

Whatisitwhatisitwhatisit?!?!?!?

GAH! I should NOT have sat here and read this post! I didn't have time to read it all right away, so I scrolled down to the picture and now I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT IT IS!!! Please! Puleeeeeeze! Pwetty pwease, with Sugar (or whatever you like) on top? >:-)...........

Hmph. It's rather.....un-nice of you to tantalize and tease me like that. >:l

Don't let me forget to join y'all next time! I want to do the Moebius AND Freeze. Too bad we can't do them both on the same day...Maybe in different parts of the mall, or different times. Yeah, E & I should have the oldest five of you up some Saturday, and then we can go to the mall, do one thing, go elsewhere, back to the mall, and do the other. That'd be fun!

What's that "Hello, Seattle, I am the cresant moon shining down on your face..." Twitter about?? You really need to explain some of these.

Well I'm going to go sit and stew and wonder.
See ya tomorrow!
~Kiwi~
P.S. ITHOG just jumped from #7 to #1, I think! I'm listening to 20 countdown. 3rd Day is at 2, and the NBs haven't appeared since #9, so I'm thinking #1! 6 spaces in one week. Cool!
Okay, I'm really leaving now.
Goodbye.

Kiwi da Fruit said...

Whow, that's really long!
~K~d~F~

netsirK said...

Haha! Fun! I love April Fool's day.
And Baby Showers are awesome too. I used to think they were boring, but I have since learned. :D Those sound like cool games! The water balloon one is hilarious. XD

Krystina said...

Hehe! It sounds like you had quite a bit of fun on April 1st. ;) Go you! :)

Kiwi da Fruit said...

Thank you a WHOLE LOT for the present!!! I love them! A DH cd crossed my mind, but was ruled out. I never really thought of these! Thank you again!!!

SKITTLES, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE READ NO FURTHER!




Blueh and I are going to be flooding Skittles with comments while she's gone to let her know she's much appreciated. Would you care to join us? I also mentioned it to guitargirl and netsirK.

Okay, see you later! Thanks a million more times!!
~Kiwi~