Photo: I Have No Good Name for This

"Spring Light"

This photo was taken for the Blue Ribbon Photo contest that A Cowboy's Wife is holding. The theme was "colors" so I began keeping my eye out for something colorful. I spotted these candles on the kitchen windowsill one evening with the sunset behind them, so I grabbed them for a subject. I think of April as the very beginning of Spring and when everything starts turning green again so I placed these candles beside one of the sunroom windows to take the photo. Viola!

I hope you like. :)

4 comments:

SuperAngel said...

aww! sorry you missed it! She ended it last night! My brother was going to enter and didn't get to either!

Great picture tho! :)
Manda
The Daily Planet

Daughter of Eve said...

Lovely!

HOW IS KATE??????? I heard that she was in surgery an hour ago, but nothing since. PLEASE POST FULL DETAILS!!! I'm worried about her. You, Kale, and Scott are O.K., though???

netsirK said...

Ooh, pretty pic! Love the colors of those candles. :)

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Prettiful! :D I love April. hehe. and photography. Yay, photography!