War Wounds: A Census

So...I don't much care to do an all out blog right now but I did feel like blogging so I figured I'd create a census of all my wounds. I'm morbid like that. :P

  • Two green bruises--maybe I hit my knees on the dash board or something? Well, one on each knee with a large bump under the bruise on the left, this results in walking, kneeling, climbing stairs, and etc being unpleasant.
  • One spotted, red, and purple bruise :P -- from the seatbelt. Dangerous, those things. Kidding, a bruise is nothing whether it makes just about everything unpleasant or not.
  • My neck--just the side of it, on the right side, maybe something the seatbelt caused...?
  • One large-ish seatbelt abraision--from the seatbelt, obviously, and mostly unnoticed by me except when it hurts like the dickens.
  • All thing mental--it's only slightly traumatic. :P (How many times have I said "traumatic" in the past two days?)
  • Sore shoulders--I say shoulders when I really mean anything in that vacinity. :P Mostly around the collar bone on the right (where the seatbelt was) and mostly the upper part of the chest on the left (no idea why!) Hence my sister combed my hair for me this morning. Lovely sis.
  • Sore nose--a "side effect" of the airbag, woot-woot. It mostly only hurts when you touch it and sometime when you're not. It didn't bleed, thank goodness. (All in all I don't think I did any bleeding. Ha.)
  • My right hand--I guess I smashed it on something; the door, maybe? It's all swollen and doesn't like to do much of anything for me but the Doc determined it wasn't broken and so all is well.

Other than that I am in peak condition, what-what. All things considered, I rather enjoyed Wednesday. ;)

3 comments:

Brittany November said...

Dang :( That stinks. Hope you feel bettah soon! :)

Alyosha said...

Ouch.

The best part is when the bruises don't ache so much but they still look impressive. :P

So...what exactly happened? Your car and a truck attempted to occupy the same piece of road?

Alyosha said...

Amendment: nevermind, saw your prayer request on NW. (Will be praying, btw.)